The symptoms of depression can be complicated and range widely between humans. However as a general rule, if you're depressed, you feel sad, hopeless and get bored in things you used to enjoy.
The signs and symptoms persist for weeks or months and are terrible enough to interfere with your work, social life and own family life.
There are numerous other symptoms of depression and you're not going to have all of those listed beneath.
The psychological signs and symptoms of depression include:
● Continuous low mood or unhappiness
● Feeling hopeless and helpless
● Having low
● Feeling tearful
● Feeling guilt-ridden
● Feeling irritable and intolerant of others
● Having no motivation or hobby in things
● Finding it hard to make decisions
● No longer getting any enjoyment out of life
● Having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself