The way to treat hay fever your self
There is presently no cure for hay fever and also you cannot prevent it. However you can do things to ease your signs whilst the pollen count is excessive.
• Put Vaseline round your nostrils to trap pollen
• Put on wraparound sunglasses to prevent pollen moving into your eyes
• Shower and alternate your clothes after you've been outdoor to wash pollen off
• Stay indoors on every occasion possible
• Keep home windows and doorways shut as much as feasible
• Vacuum frequently and dust with a damp fabric
• Buy a pollen filter for the air vents in your vehicle and a vacuum cleanser with a unique HEPA filter
What causes hay fever
Hay fever is an hypersensitive reaction to pollen, usually when it comes into contact with your mouth, nostril, eyes and throat. Pollen is a fine powder from plants.